I'M BACK!

Assalamualaikum. HYEEEEEEE!

It's been so long since I've updated my blog, the last time I posted something was in 2013, and if you're good in maths that's frickin 2 years ago! Imagine that! At the time I was a naive 18 year-old, still childish and I wrote things that would make me puke if I re-read it again. Well, now that I'm 20, I think that I have quite matured, my perception of the world has evolved and I've started to think about more important matters about the world....

TRIVIA: the url of my blog used to be: www.life-of-irfan.blogspot.com
SO EFFIN LAME RIGHT?!!! Now ive changed it to www.theponpun.blogspot.com 
Which somes much cooler. AMIRITE?

JUST KIDDING!!!

But seriously... Kalau aku baca balik apa yang aku tulis dulu-dulu memang rasa macam nak delete je semua posts tu and start afresh. But alas, I don't think that that's something that I want to hide. What I wrote in the past should be compared to how I write now that I've become a young adult.

Kalau dulu aku cerita merapu, never serious, now I want to to see how how I can express my thoughts and opinions in a more matured manner.

Bukan nak kata I've completely matured, but 2 years have completely changed how I perceive the world, how I've realized that life is not a wish granting factory (quoted from apa nama movie yang dua pesakit cancer bercinta tu).

But still, I don't want to be too serious, I'm still a fun loving guy who always look for the silver lining and though society seems to be messed up today, I still feel that we have the power to change the world, and to do that, we have to be the change that what we want to see in the world (quoted by.... entah tak ingat)

Wow bapak serious sia apa yang aku cerita ni, kenapa deep sangat ni.

Now to update on my life a bit, for all those who have no idea why I've stop blogging for so long, the reason is: IB. So what's IB? It's a preparation program to pursue my studies overseas, and I'm currently waiting for the results of my exam, and if Allah wills, I might have a chance to fly to Ireland to study medicine. I hope everyone can remember me in your prayers so that my dream to become a doctor will be fulfilled, and may Allah bless you all.

Enough about myself, I hope that I can consistently update this blog because writing has been a passion for me and I hope to share my experiences and tell stories that I have learnt in the past two years that are full with amazing stories and lessons that can be learnt and maybe inspire everyone.
Please bear with me because I haven't written for long and my story telling skills has become quite rusty, but I hope everyone can be entertained by my stories and leave your opinions because I like to have a good discussion or even a debate.

Hopefully I'll be able to update my blog every once in a while, and I'd love it if you'd take a few time to read my stories and even share with me yours.

Kalau rajin, bacalah post-post lama aku yang agak childish, and you can learn about my personality, because this blog is where you can truly learn about my personality, and if you think that I might look arrogant or sometimes even an introvert in real life, everything that I write is truly from the deepest corner of my heart and it shows who I really am.

I'll keep updating soon.!
Sorry for the boring post and I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
ADIOS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barang yang kerap hilang di asrama.

Aku dah tengok : Istanbul Aku Datang.

Apa itu PLKN? Revealed by Irfan.