Mar 21, 2017

Bulking

20/3/17
1/3/17






















Hye guys. So as you can see above, I've gotten quite fat. But who cares right? Fat is good!! I need to bulk up cause one of my gym goals is not only to have good physique, but I wanna lift big heavy ass weights. And to lift big heavy ass weights, i need to just simply get bigger. And I lose fat so easily it's fucking eery. I did bulking last year but stopped halfway because I thought I looked fat, but then I lost weight like in about a month with regular lifting. So yeah, thank you good genes!


Eat to bulk. It's not that bad, cause I enjoy eating. Especially after you lift, your body will just be screaming for fuel and that really helps your appetite. So the trick to gain weight is you have to consume calories more than you will use. So how much tu don't ask me la you could Google yourself, i'm not your fitness guru. Okay so everyday I have the same breakfast (which is kinda my favourite meal) of 2 eggs. 2 sausages, and half a can of baked beans. Then lunch and dinner with rice and chicken. Lots of chicken. And my between meals supplement of protein smoothie, which is 3 scoops of protein, banana and honey.


I know it may look kind of extreme, but it's really fun making weight gains, and looking different in the mirror every time, making strength gain in the gym. Every time you raise your performance and improve your workout, you get a little euphoric with the sense of achievement.

But remember, it's the journey right.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Medical student, University College Dublin, Ireland.

Like di sini :D

Followers