Emotionally sound

\


You know that feeling. When you've had a rough day, and you feel like you need someone to talk to, and they're not around, and this morning you made eggs that burnt and didn't come out nice and round shaped because the yolk messed up when you cracked it open, and you lie on your bed with your headphones in and all i want from kodaline comes on..... and you just spiral into the depth of depression.... That's how I feel right now.

Weird thing is, I wasn't even sad to begin with. But I guess being trapped in this room with 70 lectures to go through in 7 days while listening to depressing music was bound to make me feel something right? But I guess I always was an emotional guy. The other day during a Gorillaz concert, I nearly teared up during a song... Guess I was really in the moment huh hahaha.

Being emotionally sound though, being able to feel a wide range of emotions, and to detect emotion from others is a type of intelligence which I feel I've always had. That's how I could transfer these feelings into words. When I was a kid, I was definitely a crybaby. I was a serial cryer right up until I was 11. That's crazy now that I think about it. I remember many hard times when I was just biting my lips, blinking hard to keep down the tears. I remember crying when Andy passed his toys to the girls in Toy Story 3 when I was 15. Imagine that!

But I guess there's a source where all these emotions are coming from... It's my last study week in Dublin, and it's gonna be my last few weeks here. I wouldn't say I loved every moment of it, because it's definitely been tough. Being away from my favourite people, family and friends... being away from good food, away from my comfort zone. It made me stronger. But I've had some amazing memories here, getting to know new people, growing as a person. It's definitely been an experience which I wouldn't trade for any anything else. 

Welp i dont want to get too emotional now, not yet anyways, perhaps another post. 
And you know it's study week when you tetibe rajin nak tulis blog when you should be studying kan. Haha. 

Okay back to Respiratory diseases!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barang yang kerap hilang di asrama.

Aku dah tengok : Istanbul Aku Datang.

Apa itu PLKN? Revealed by Irfan.